Bringing Christian Marriage Back into the Church
Weddings at St. Paul’s are a joyous and gracious celebration of the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony, as described in the Book of Common Prayer (BCP).
What St. Paul’s Weddings Include
Following Church custom, the officiating priest and the organist offer the following services:
- Premarital counseling sessions as prescribed by canon law;
- Filing of any canonically prescribed papers with the Diocese;
- Referrals to local, reputable photographers;
- Pre-planning for photographer/videographer needs;
- Liaison with the bride’s wedding planner;
- A full liturgical rehearsal with all members of the wedding party, the night before the wedding;
- Dressing and waiting areas for the wedding party;
- Access to decorate the church aisles and reception hall the night before the wedding;
- Gracious and sensitive leadership.
These services meet or exceed locally available wedding options, at an affordable cost. One way this is accomplished is through the faithful, voluntary ministries of parish members.
If interested in learning more, please contact the parish office at 570-724-4771.